Thank you for your interest in employment at Scarlet Hope! Our Mission is to Share the Hope & Love of Jesus with women in the adult entertainment industry!
Positions Open at Scarlet Hope
Chief Operating Officer – Full Time
Office Manager – Full Time
Chief Operating Officer – Posted May 26, 2017
Summary: The goal of the COO is to ensure the vision and mission are being carried out internally in the organization in a wise and fiscally responsible way.
The Chief Operating Officer at Scarlet Hope will be the internal staff leader of a vibrant and growing Christ centered ministry to women in the Adult Entertainment Industry. As we’ve grown over the last ten years, we’re at a point of pivotal growth where great internal leadership and management is needed. Scarlet Hope was founded by Rachelle Starr, who is a passionate visionary leader. The Chief Operating Officer will report directly to Rachelle (CEO & Executive Director) and will be responsible for carrying out the strategic vision of reaching women in the Adult Entertainment Industry.
- Chief advisor to the Executive Director on all affairs of the organization.
- You’ll work in partnership with the Executive Director to create the strategic plans annually and for future planning 3-5 years out.
- Plan and implement new processes, approaches, and management to achieve it.
- You’ll serve as the internal leader of the organization.
- You’ll coordinate the annual operations plan and budget.
- You’ll lead the performance process that measures and evaluates progress against goals for the organization and all staff.
- You’ll provide a strong day to day leadership presence for internal staff; bridge ministry and Scarlet’s bakery operations and support an open door policy among all staff.
- You’ll supervise day-to-day programs.
- You’ll manage all programming directors holding them accountable to strategic plan.
- You’ll oversee overall operations and administrations.
- Supervise ministries day-to-day programs.
- Our programs consist of Outreach, Discipleship & Career Development, Social Enterprise-Scarlet’s Bakery and our Network. Each of these areas have directors and program leaders in which you will work with to ensure daily goals are being met and our mission is being fulfilled day to day.
- Management of Staff
- As the chief operating officer it will be your job to ensure the coaching and development of staff are being carried out. Ensuring that each staff member has the resources that they need to carry out their area of ministry. You will oversee the day to day needs that arise within the staff and help each team member meet their goals and are being held accountable for their area of ministry. You will oversee the hiring and training (retention) of all staff in the ministry.
- Oversee ministry’s overall operations and administrations.
- The goal of this responsibility is to ensure the ministry is being excellent stewards of our resources. To take internal charge of activities within the ministry to make them efficient and effective. Ministry operations include, financials, programs, communication, policy, planning.
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Training in Ministry related functions.
- Must have led employees or teams for 2 or more years.
- Must be proficient in management and communication
- Christ centered leadership
- Loyal and trustworthy
- Strategic and Focused
- Humble & Servant Leader
- Team Player
- Clear communicator
This is a full time salaried position with benefits.
To apply please fill out our application online at www.scarlethope.org/jobs and attach resume to the application.
Office Manager| FT | Posted May 1, 2017
This position is a full-time Office Assistant which provides a full range of moderate to complex work assignments to support the Executive Director, Operation Director, and staff. This position reports directly to the Operation Director but interacts with staff, volunteers, donors, partners, and clients. Work often requires active problem solving and effective interpersonal skills. Some early morning, evening and weekend work is required.
Desired Work Characteristics:
- Love Jesus above all else
- Team Player with a great attitude and helps unify the team.
- You accomplish things that are remarkable – above and beyond what’s expected
- You exercise sound decision-making skills, acting quickly and decisively.
- You communicate well and can convince others to act.
- You deal well with ambiguity, and make order where others see confusion.
- Flexibility with growing and changing program needs
- Provide assistance to the Executive Director as necessary. (organization and filings , board meeting reports, return calls, prep for meetings.)
- Assist the Operation Director with operations and organization.
- Attend to daily needs of the ministry that arise (ie. emergencies, calls, mail, etc.)
- Maintain organization of office and cleanliness of spaces.
- Ordering of supplies and office materials for all areas.
- Create documents and spreadsheets with Google Apps and Apple iwork.
- Work closely with our Facility Managers to maintain the property and to effectively utilize work groups.
Hospitality and First Impressions
- Communication by answering phones, emails, the door
- Daily flow of office – people checking in/out
- Greeting guests and making guest comfortable (coffee, water, etc.)
- Being present in the office daily.
Intern & Volunteer Coordination
- Overseeing the day to day activities of interns.
- Accepting volunteer applications and coordinate the process for each volunteer.
- Keep records and files up to date on all interns and volunteers
- Assist in leading volunteer trainings and orienting interns. (every other month)
- Keep records of volunteer metrics.
Program Related Responsibilities
- Assisting with meal coordination and communication for program needs (discipleship only)
- Signing participants in and out for the day
- Lead devotionals occasionally as needed
- Build relationships with people in the program.
- Commitment to the Gospel and the mission of Scarlet Hope.
- Excellent people person, open to direction in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in, Apple iWork and Google Apps.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- 2 plus years experience as an office manager/assistant or similar.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Excels at operating in an fast pace work environment.
- Flexible and trainable.
Other Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Regular meetings to evaluate needs/processes/and changes.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Aide in the Annual Women’s Tea and Gala.
- Attend the staff retreat and volunteer retreat.
Flexibility is a vital aspect of the role as Office Assistant. There will be miscellaneous tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned to you . It will be essential that your role be viewed as being a flexible member of the team.
Hour are subject to change, however, this is a suggested weekly schedule for the Office Manager/Assistant Position.
Monday: 8:30 – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30 – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30 – 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:30 – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00 – 3:00pm
2 hours are flexible and can be added to any day.
Total: 40 Hours
To apply please fill out the form below;