7:54a.m. I received a call Â “you’re never going to believe this…..hold onto your seat, I QUIT THE CLUBS!!!!” Â After 22 years in the adult entertainment industry, V who so many of you have prayed forÂ quit the clubs.
I could barely believe my ears and her excitement was through the roof! Â Â I felt the need to email this out, because so many of you have prayed for V from Club 2 over the past year. We have brought her before our Father many many times and on a daily basis I think about the amazing things God has planned for V.
V told me this morning that God has been stirring in her life for a long long time, but it was with the help of our teams that go into the clubs, that God got her to a point where he wanted to reveal himself to her. Â He did that on Friday night at the club! Â She said she knows that God closed this door in her life, and is joyfully awaiting the opening of what door HE has next for her! Â Â She said “isn’t God a pretty slick God, how he works?!” Â 🙂
We know that though this wonderful happy time in V’s life she is weak. Â The enemy will come in and do everything he can to draw her back into his darkness! Â But we know God is more powerful than anything!
So this week: Â Please pray for V.
– She will be going into rehab on Friday for a detox program.
– Pray she can continue to hear God’s voice and follow where he leads her.
– Pray for the enemy to stay far far away from her
– Pray that her needs through this time will be met and provided for.
– Pray she will have a peace that God is in control and He will make a way for her!
Rachelle Starr & The Scarlet Hope Team